What people say about The Farmer In Dale:
- Our family was amazed at how wonderful your marinade was for the lamb! My children loved it! We will always order it with the lamb! Thank you, thank you!!! - Pam D.
- My husband intended to cook your lamb for Easter. We've had it frozen for almost three months. My husband finallly cooked it last night and had nothing but praise for Farmer in Dale lamb. It's the best he ever had. So now we've added lamb to your great farm work along with the eggs. - Carlene H.
- Loving the massive ribeyes and ground lamb I got from The Farmer in Dale... So good!! - Crystal N.
- I had never eaten lamb before I started eating it from Farmer in Dale. We love it. I make curry with the stew meat and chili with the pan sausage. - Suzanne F.
- The beef was AMAZING! We had the steaks for dinner last night. I did nothing to them other than a little salt and pepper. As for the Spicy Marinade It was deeeeeelish! Let meat marinate overnight, roasted it for 30 minutes @ 400. I added some marinade to some Greek yogurt for a sauce. So so yummy! - Chef Fergie of Salubrious Sauces and Supper Service in Martindale
Send us your comments:
- I bought two thin lamb steaks at the market last Saturday. I sprinkled Kosher salt on them and grilled them to rare. DELICIOUS, like really. The best lamb I've eaten and I eat a lot of choice and prime lamb from New Zealand. Good job Soni. - Gayle T.
- Best grass fed lamb in the state of Texas! - Heather H.
- In addition to my eggs, I would love a quart of the kombucha, as well as a bunch of spinach. Your eggs are the best that I´ve had while living down here, and I have a friend who is hooked on them as well! - Ashley E.
- Bringing some filets of goodness to room temp! Love the spicy marinade! - Mona P.
- The pan sausage was absolutely beautiful. A perfect blend of spices and very little fat, just enough to achieve that desired flavor we look for, reminded me of a good Spicy Italian Sausage. - Juliette O..